Vastu Tips For Dining Room
There can be several different looks to a dining hall- traditional, glamorous, romantic or modern, but there is one thing that remains the same. Every dining is (or rather should be) built according to the norms set by vastu for dining room. If the interiors of the area are not designed as per this system, your perfect space will transform into a depressing, bad-luck creator. Here are a few tips that will help you create an atmosphere which is not just perfect for meals but also for attracting prosperity and luck.
According to the experts a dining room must be located in the West.
Right Direction For Accessories According To Vastu For Dining Room
|Accessories||Best Direction As Per Vastu|
|Console||Southwest wall of the dining area|
|Microwave, Radio And Television||Southeast|
|Windows||North or East side|
|Doors||East, North, or West|
- The head of the family must always face east while eating.
- The rest of the members can face north, east, or west.
- Avoid the Southern direction
- Keep the number of dining chairs even to avoid dispute within the family members.
Colors According To Vastu For Dining Room
Vastu colors for home suggests that the color of the dining room walls must be
- Light green,
- light pink
Avoid painting the walls white or black.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- The dining table in the room must be rectangle or square.
- Dining table must never stick to the wall.
- The main entrance of the Dining Room and house must never face one another.
- Dining room must never be next to the toilet.
- Pooja room/toilet door must not open right in front of the dining area.
- According to vastu for kitchen, you must make sure the kitchen and dining hall are built on the same floor. They should lye adjacent to one another.
- Make sure there is no loft or beam over your head when eating.
- Beautiful paintings and portraits hung inside the dining room create an atmosphere of pleasure and happiness.
As per vastu for dining room, the lighting in the room must be relaxed and easy.