Vastu Tips For Master Bedroom
A bedroom is a solitary sanctuary, a place that offers deep nurturing for the body and soul. However, despite its significance we tend to neglect this area while paying extra attention to the more “public” rooms of the house. Remember, a bedroom is the most important part of an accommodation as it’s linked to the inmate’s sleep, intimacy, solitude and dreams. In this section we will discuss the principles laid down by vastu for bedroom. These principles ensure your room offers maximum peace, prosperity and positivity-
The Best Directions For Bedrooms And Their Accessories
|Rooms & Accessories||Best Direction As Per Vastu||Pointers|
|Other Bedrooms||Eastern or Northern side of the Master Bedroom|
|Guest room||North West Corner|
|Bookshelf||West or Southwest corner||–|
|door||East, West or North|
|Bed||Southwest, South and West|
|Main Entrance Bedroom||North East||–|
|Almirah and Wardrobe||Southwest|
|Dressing Table, Mirror||Eastern or Northern walls||The mirror must never face your bed.|
Wall Colors According To Vastu For Bedrooms
- Pastel shades of blue and green
- Off white
- Light rose
Vastu colors for home suggests avoiding usage of bright or dark colors in the bedrooms.
Direction For Your Head While Sleeping
- If your head is towards South then you will always sleep soundly. This direction improves health.
- If your head is towards the Eastern side, then you will see an improvement in your knowledge.
- Never sleep with your head towards West as it brings ill health.
- Head towards Northern direction leads to bad dreams, disturbed sleep and ill health.
Other Things to Keep In Mind
- According to vastu for bedroom we should hang pictures, paintings or inspiring quotes on the bedroom walls. These should be the first thing you see when you enter the bedroom.
- When rising in the morning from the bed, the right foot should touch the floor first.
- East side should be used for studying in the bedroom
- Vastu for pooja room suggests to never build a worship place inside your bedroom.
- Never keep a bedroom pitch dark.